Muladhara Shanti PU Yoga Mat
- Unit Price
28" W x 72" L x 5mm thickness
Weight: 3 Kg
Wash and Care
We recommend you clean using a yoga mat cleaner. Spray clean the PU top and then wipe the mat. Let it Air Dry (Do not put in washer or dryer)
Recycled PU Leather, 100% natural tree rubber, water-based inks
This design was created to help inspire you to open your root chakra and allow pranna to flow through them easily. Feel emotional and physical peace when your chakras are balanced. Bring intention to your yoga practice and feel the joy of being on your Muladhara mat.
Soul of the Yoga Mat
- Luxe matte finish that helps for non-slip performance
- Wider than a traditional yoga mat providing more room to flow
- Recycled PU leather top for optimal grip
- Natural Tree rubber bottom provides a secure grip on the floor
- High density to provide excellent cushioning for the joints
- The PU surface is super grippy even when wet
- No harmful silicone, phthalates, PVC, formaldehyde and harmful chemicals
- Great for regular and hot yoga
- Excellent Durability
PU is an artificial material made with split leather (the fibrous part of the hide left over from making leather) that does not involve animals and it is ethically sourced. We use recycled PU.
The other side of the mat is made with sustainably harvested tree rubber from rubber trees, a renewable resource. These mats don't contain any PVC, formaldehyde, or harmful chemicals making your mat both kind to you and kind to the earth.