Krishna Mat Bag
- Unit Price
Krishna Mat Bag was mindfully crafted underprivileged but over talented women in India. Keep your hands free by carrying this lightweight mat bag and exude good vibes only.
In the yoga world, Krishna is known for his descriptions of the yogic paths of salvation in the sacred text, the Bhagavad Gita.
In the Bhagavad Gita, Krishna describes for his cousin, Arjuna, the three yogic paths to salvation:
- Karma yoga: the path of action, or works. Karma yoga requires the believer to do what is right for selfless reasons, not to be rewarded.
- Jnana yoga: the path of knowledge. Jnana yoga is not focused on book learning, but on the knowledge of becoming one with the Universe and the Divine.
- Bhakti yoga: the path of devotion. Bhaki yoga is also known as “Krishna Consciousness.” It is focused on awareness of and affection for Krishna, or God. Although a form of yoga, it is not as rigorous a practice as many other yogic schools.
Soul of the Yoga Bag
- Exterior zip pocket large enough for phones, card holders, keys, cash etc
- Big enough for most mats and a change of clothes
Wash and Care
We recommend to machine wash in cold water and then dry flat.
Your bag purchase helps stitch back lives of women from the economically challenged backgrounds in India. We help empower them with a livelihood, confidence and give them the respect they deserve. Read more